|Main » Files » Program » Portable
Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7.0.1 Build 57 Portable
|07-Jul-2010, 12:23 PM
Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7.0.1 Build 57 Portable | 221 Mb
Bilgisayar ekranınızda ne görüyorsanız videoya çekmek istermisiniz.Yada firmanız için görsel eğitim setleri hazırlamak veya yardım amaçlı görsel videolar hazırlamak.TechSmith Camtasia Studio yazılımı bu konuda oldukça başarılıdır,bilgisayarınızda yapmış olduğunuz işlemleri video olarak kayıt ederseniz, kayıtları yine yazılımın arayüzü ile kesebilir,biçebilir efektler verebilirsiniz. Tam ekran,seçilen bölge gibi bir çok seçenekte kayıt imkanı mevcuttur.Ayrıca sesli kayıtlar yada mouse imleçlerine efektler vermek yine yazılımla mümkün olan ve kolayca yapılabilcek işlemler.Oluşturmuş olduğunuz videoları bir çok popüler uzantıya çevirmek yine bu yazılımla mümkün.Ayrıca windows 7 desteği mevcuttur.
Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
Easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk. With the power of interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can deliver high-quality content anytime, to even your most remote audience.
Camtasia Studio helps you keep pace in a mobile world by making it easy to publish videos and MP3 files for iPod and other portable media players. Now your marketing message, screencast, lecture, or just-in-time training video can reach your audience practically anywhere – on the bus, in a coffee shop, or while they’re jogging. Camtasia Studio videos are simply designed to share.
• Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
• Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus™
• Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow™
• Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
• Professional content without a ton of production time
With the smartest screen recording tools on the planet, Camtasia Studio makes everything from training videos to PowerPoint presentations to lectures look better, reach more people, and pack more punch. Which makes you look even smarter, too.
• Record Anything
Easily create training, demonstrations, presentations, online courses... the possibilities are endless. Connect with your audience by including screen recordings, audio, voice narration, PowerPoint, Picture-in-Picture and webcam video.
• Edit and Enhance
Edit and enhance your video with callouts, titles, credits, zooming, panning, quizzes and additional audio tracks. Camtasia Studio's extensive editing options are at your fingertips.
Publish in Flash, QuickTime and a variety of video formats, then share on the Web, CD or DVD. You can use the Production Wizard to assist you in choosing the best format and settings for sharing with your audience, or you can have complete control over audio and video codecs and quality, frame rate, color depth, and inclusion or exclusion of special effects.
6 July 2010: Camtasia Studio v7.0.1
* Fixed an issue that would cause the silent uninstall option to hang at the point of uninstalling the Library
* Fixed an issue that would cause an Error: "The procedure entry pointCamSetAudioLoopback could not be located message during installation
* Added links in the Help file to related videos hosted on Screencast.com
* Added links in the Help file to related PDF documents hosted on Screencast.com
* Updated the Get help with Camtasia Studio 7 help page
* Fixed an issue with the background color selected during production not showing up properly in the produced output
* Fixed an issue that would cause different results in Voice Narration from audio track 1 to audio track 2
* Fixed an issue with shorter duration recordings with the same name that could cause a corrupt .camproj file
* Fixed an issue that would cause a Produce Selection As... action to not have correct Table of Contents locations in the produced video
* Fixed an issue that would cause premature ending of clips when using the split at markers option and producing to the FLV file format
* Fixed an issue that would cause productions to Screencast.com to have incorrect dimensions
* Fixed an issue that could cause productions to fail before completion or cause Camtasia Studio to crash during production
* Fixed an issue that would cause problems with Cursor Effects sound effects and multiple files based on markers in production
* Fixed an issue with Cursor Effects that would cause strange artifacts in the user interface or cause Camtasia Studio to crash
* Fixed an issue that would cause the cursor to be out of sync with the video when using the Clip Speed effect
* Fixed an issue that would cause an incorrect cursor to be displayed when using a color depth setting lower than 32-bit
* Fixed an issue that could cause a "No Codec" error message when some DirectShow filters are not properly registered on the system
* Fixed an issue that could cause a clip to be moved on the timeline when selecting multiple clips with the shift key
* Fixed an issue that could cause audio clips to overlap on the timeline when adjusting the duration of a title clip
* Fixed an issue that could cause the audio playback to not properly show the correct timeline information from the Voice Narration view
* Fixed an issue in batch production that would indicate that files do not have audio even though they do
* Improved some error messaging about unnecessary characters when uploading to Screencast.com during production
* Fixed an issue that would cause produced file sizes to be larger in version 7 than they were in previous versions when using the MP4 file format
* Fixed an issue that would cause non-admin users get a No Codec error when using MP3 files from the Library
* Fixed an issue that would cause projects with many callouts to fail during production
* Fixed an issue that would cause the incorrect help topic to be displayed for the hotkeys and program options in the Tools window
* Fixed an issue that would cause Camtasia Recorder to crash when stopping a recording
* Fixed an issue that would cause a Resource Allocation Failed message
* Fixed an issue that would cause an Audio file open failed message when ending a recording
|Views: 568 | Downloads: 0 | Rating: 0.0/0
|Total comments: 0