I don’t like roads that look like landing runways (airports) so I decided to do some tweaks to the Montana map, one of them being narrowing all the roads.
I also like backing the trucks, so I created some fantasy backing zones (not real deliveries, but playable on free roam / sandbox) and also moved some mission delivery areas to make it so you can reverse on them (if you want).
I placed some red pillars on areas where you can find a reversing spot, or directly just on the reversing area.
The map has been tested also with a double, so you shouldn’t have any problems.
If you like to speed, drive on a hurry, etc… maybe this is not the map for you. Well, you can drive at high speeds, but it requieres a lot more accuracy. Let’s say that it feels more than driving a truck, not a car.
I also recommend installing the "no time mod” (you can find it on this forum), and play the game without hurries, enjoying your driving. It’s not cheating, it’s making it a bit more realistic.
Also, if you played a lot the normal game, it will require around 20-30 minutes to get yourself used to the new road size, but once you get the distances, the driving gets more pleasant and enjoyable (or that’s the way I see it). Of course you will need to check your mirrors more often in some turns.
What does this exactly do?
- All asphalt roads are now narrower.
- Moved some delivery points.
- Removed some barriers to cut roads, farm entrances, etc.
- Added red pillars to tell you where you can reverse (optional). Some of them are just for personal fun (fantasy).
- Some other tweaks here and there.
- Just extract the files from the RAR and place them in your "mod” folder. Don’t unzip the ZIP files. Leave them as they are.
- SCS for the map, models, etc.
- Me, for the editing.